Web-based IIoT platform for digital fluid management
DULCONNEX Platform is a web-based IIoT platform for digital fluid management. The web application offers simple and location-independent access to all relevant system and process data and thus increases system availability. By continuously monitoring important parameters, the process quality can be optimized and the safety for employees increased. Comprehensive logging and automated generation of reports facilitate the fulfillment of documentation obligations.
Location-independent monitoring and documentation of system and process data
The DULCONNEX Platform is ProMinent's web-based IIoT platform for the secure and location-independent monitoring of the system status and process data in the cloud. As a web application, the DULCONNEX Platform is characterized, among other things, by fast and convenient access via a web browser. Whether via smartphone, tablet or computer and without installing any additional software. An intuitively usable user interface that automatically adapts to the screen size of the device used ("responsive design") ensures that users benefit quickly and easily from the numerous functions of the IIoT Platform.
All important system data and measured values from different installations or process phases can be easily kept in view on individually configurable dashboards. The device status and critical process data can thus be conveniently monitored at any time while on the move. Configurable alarms and notifications provide information on relevant events 24/7 if required.
Thanks to continuous logging of all relevant data, the user can generate meaningful documentation and thus comfortably meet official requirements. Reports can be created automatically at regular intervals and passed on to the responsible authorities or customers without great effort as evidence of proper operation.
Current or historical information on the system status and measured values such as operating time, dosing performance or pressure ratios can be called up at any time and freely combined in diagrams. Expert operators or authorized service technicians can quickly get a comprehensive picture. Analyzes to optimize device performance and process quality, as well as activities in the context of maintenance and servicing, are considerably simplified.
Regardless of whether it is cooling water, swimming pool water, potable water, waste water or industrial and process water: The DULCONNEX Platform makes it easier for operators to ensure efficient, smooth and compliant system operation and provides valuable support for the always reliable treatment of fluids.
- Always one step ahead of events - keep an eye on the status and functionality of systems at all times and react in good time thanks to configurable alarms with e-mail notification function. In an emergency, easily create and share documentation in order to receive competent help as quickly as possible.
- A plus in transparency and security - Gaining knowledge of the exact process and system status on site even before entering potentially dangerous environments. The complete history of all measured values and system data as well as their reliable storage in the cloud also offer additional protection against manipulation and data loss.
- Plan service assignments more efficiently and prepare them more effectively - With the help of location-independent access to status and performance data, journeys for pure inspection and documentation purposes can be minimized. Knowledge of the exact system status before arrival at the place of use also enables service activities to be optimally prepared.
- Increased system availability and optimized process quality - The visualization of freely combinable parameters in diagrams allows detailed analysis of processes and supports the identification of optimization potential.
- Easier fulfillment of regulatory documentation obligations - Thanks to continuous logging, automated generation of reports and the simple export function, the manual effort required to provide evidence of proper operation is significantly reduced.
Field of application
- Increase transparency - Regardless of whether it is pumps, controllers, sensors or systems, the current status and performance data are retrieved from all installation locations in real time and stored securely in the DULCONNEX cloud. With the help of the DULCONNEX Platform, operators have access to the complete history of their process data at any time and from anywhere and can effortlessly keep an eye on critical measured values such as dosing rate, fill level or system pressure.
- Ensure system availability - Comprehensive logging of the device status, including all errors, warnings and events, pays off, especially in time-critical situations. Detailed documentation can be generated at the push of a button, which can be quickly and easily shared with local service contacts. This guarantees the fastest possible help in an emergency and minimizes the risk of longer downtimes.
- Optimize processes - Current fill levels can be clearly displayed on the individually designed dashboards and reliably monitored with the help of configurable alarms. Upon request, automated notifications inform the responsible employees or chemical suppliers when critical limit values are reached, so that they can provide replenishment in good time. Process-critical chemicals can thus be delivered and stocked with pinpoint accuracy.
- Protect employees - Via the DULCONNEX Platform, operators, employees or service technicians gain knowledge of the exact process and system status on site even before entering potentially dangerous environments. In this way, every operation can be optimally prepared and safety increased.
- Prove conformity - The continuous logging of all relevant operating data facilitates the fulfillment of regulatory documentation obligations. By means of automatically generated reports, manual work is significantly reduced and the proper operation of systems can be easily verified at any time.
The responsive design and the intuitive user interface of the web application ensure that users benefit quickly and easily from the numerous functions of the IIoT platform:
- Dashboards - The most important information from various systems or process sections can be seen at a glance on individually configurable dashboards
- Alarms - Freely configurable alarm messages by e-mail inform about exceeding or falling below individually adjustable limit values and about other important events
- Log book - The continuous logging of all system data and events creates increased transparency and additional security
- Data history - A complete history of operating data and measured values supports operators in fulfilling regulatory documentation obligations and forms the basis for comprehensive analyzes
- Visualization - Both current and historical measured values can be freely combined in diagrams, which facilitate detailed analyzes of system performance and process quality
- Reports - With the help of the automated report generation and the simple creation of individual documentation in exportable file formats, proof of proper operation is possible with minimal effort.
Downloads for DULCONNEX Platform
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.