Digital Solution - DULCONNEX
Web-based. Networked. Transparent. Digital fluid management with DULCONNEX.
ProMinent's DULCONNEX is the smart overall solution for digitally networking your system components. The DULCONNEX is based on robustly networked products that can be individually adapted to operating conditions. As all the components of a system are networked, metering pumps, disinfection systems, controllers and sensors can interact in an optimised manner – increasing process reliability and system efficiency.
Real-time system monitoring from any location
With DULCONNEX, you always have access to all the key data and measured values for your pump installations. Monitor the status of your system in real time and benefit from continuous documentation. Check your device data safely and reliably when you’re out and about. Simply use the terminal device of your choice: smartphone, tablet or PC. Configurable alarms and messages inform you of relevant events 24/7.
Be in a position to act promptly at all times with DULCONNEX. Whether cooling water, swimming pool water, potable water, waste water or industrial and process water – DULCONNEX supports you in ensuring the reliable treatment of your fluids.
The DULCONNEX Gateway safely and reliably transfers the data of all products supported as standard to the DULCONNEX Cloud more
- Web-based fluid management
- Simple commissioning
- Communication via WLAN
Mobile app for Android and iOS
The next generation of mobile product assistance from ProMinent – DULCONNEX Blue. The smart app enables intelligent pumps to be conveniently controlled by Bluetooth. more
- Easy operation and configuration of pumps in installation environments that are hard to access
- Live monitoring of device status and performance data from a safe distance
- Reliable remote control of supported ProMinent products
- User-friendly operation by means of intuitive interface and multilingual displays
- Efficient commissioning by the simple copying of the configuration from one pump to other pumps
- Obtain professional support quickly in an emergency case – generate error logs at the press of a button and share them directly with service personnel
Web-based IIoT platform for digital fluid management
DULCONNEX Platform is a web-based IIoT platform for digital fluid management. The web application offers simple and location-independent access to all relevant system and process data and thus increases system availability. By continuously monitoring important parameters, the process quality can be optimized and the safety for employees increased. Comprehensive logging and automated generation of reports facilitate the fulfillment of documentation obligations. more
- Always one step ahead of events - keep an eye on the status and functionality of systems at all times and react in good time thanks to configurable alarms with e-mail notification function. In an emergency, easily create and share documentation in order to receive competent help as quickly as possible.
- A plus in transparency and security - Gaining knowledge of the exact process and system status on site even before entering potentially dangerous environments. The complete history of all measured values and system data as well as their reliable storage in the cloud also offer additional protection against manipulation and data loss.
- Plan service assignments more efficiently and prepare them more effectively - With the help of location-independent access to status and performance data, journeys for pure inspection and documentation purposes can be minimized. Knowledge of the exact system status before arrival at the place of use also enables service activities to be optimally prepared.
- Increased system availability and optimized process quality - The visualization of freely combinable parameters in diagrams allows detailed analyzes of processes and supports the identification of optimization potential.
- Easier fulfillment of regulatory documentation obligations - Thanks to continuous logging, automatable generation of reports and the simple export function, the manual effort required to provide evidence of proper operation is significantly reduced.