System Solution OZONFILT® Compact OMVb
Ozone capacity 20 – 70 g/h
OZONFILT® Compact OMVb is a complete, ready-to-use system solution for the generation and metering of ozone.
Individually adaptable through modular design and construction
The ozone Significantly less environmentally harmful by-products result from the generation and use of ozone ... more in the glossary system OZONFILT® Compact OMVb has a modular design mounted on a stainless steel frame. It can therefore be simply adapted to and integrated in the respective application.
A sufficient quantity and constant concentration of ozonised water is produced in the system's reaction tank. From there, it is fed back to where it is needed within the process. The required ozone Significantly less environmentally harmful by-products result from the generation and use of ozone ... more in the glossary concentration has variable settings and is continuously controlled and held constant by a variables measuring and control circuit. Depending on the application, the ozonised water is pumped at a system pressure, with one or more discharge pumps to where it is needed.
With the removal and replenishment of water in the storage tank, the air, which contains ozone Significantly less environmentally harmful by-products result from the generation and use of ozone ... more in the glossary, is discharged out via the water phase and via a residual Describes the ability of a substance to have a long-term effect and ... more in the glossary ozone Significantly less environmentally harmful by-products result from the generation and use of ozone ... more in the glossary gas destructor. Ensure that no ozone Significantly less environmentally harmful by-products result from the generation and use of ozone ... more in the glossary escapes into the ambient air in normal operation.
- Excellent process reliability through the use of a pre-assembled, complete ozone treatment stage with perfectly coordinated components.
- Well-thought-out installation on a stainless steel frame for plug-and-play connection
- Modular construction which can still be customised
- Compression-proof ozone generator built in compliance with DIN 19627
- Destruction of residual ozone gas for the removal of traces of ozone gas
- Room air monitoring for traces of ozone gas via a gas detector with a sensor with long-term stability
Field of application
- Food and beverage industry: Oxidation of iron and manganese, disinfection of potable water and rinser water
- Swimming pools: Degradation of disinfection by-products, reliable microbiological barrier and production of crystal-clear water thanks to its microflocculating effect
- Central control unit
- Ozone generation
- Reaction tank
- Discharge system
- Ozone mixing unit
- Residual ozone gas destruction
- Room air monitoring
- 1 or 2 discharge pumps for pumping of ozonised water to the point of use
- Cooling water chiller for supply of chilled water to the ozone generator
- Air conditioning unit for air conditioning of the ozone system and central control cabinet
- Storage tank cleaning with built-in atomizer including valve combination
Ozone generation module, built in accordance with DIN 19627:
The ozone is produced with an OZONFILT® OZVb in a pressure-resistant ozone generator using an electronically produced and regulated medium frequency.
Central control unit module
A central control unit manages the entire process and ensures ozone metering dependent on the measured value. A panel visualises the entire process, simplifying operation. A high-quality control for industrial applications permits varied signal exchange with higher-level management systems.
Discharge system module
As soon as the ozone concentration setpoint has been reached, the ozonated water is pumped on-demand to where it is needed. This is done by the feed pump or a discharge system with one or more discharge pumps.
Ozone mixing module:
This module comprises of an ozone metering point and a downstream mixing section made of stainless steel, with a series of static mixing elements for intensive mixing of the ozone with the water to be treated. The lines carrying the ozone, and the pipework from the raw water connection to the inlet to the reaction tank are made throughout in stainless steel and have been factory-pressure tested.
An injector for drawing out the ozone by suction is not needed with back pressures of up to 4 bar because the ozone is generated at positive pressure.
Reaction tank module:
The stainless steel reaction tank incorporates all the necessary fittings for water distribution and an automatic bleed valve. The ozone generation module, residual ozone gas destructor module and room air monitoring module are mounted on this storage tank.
Residual ozone gas destruction module:
The residual ozone gas destruction module has an integrated water separator to remove any traces of ozone gas in the exhaust air coming from the reaction tank.
Gas detector module:
The room air is monitored for ozone leaks using a gas detector with electrochemical sensor.
If the alarm threshold is exceeded, ozone generation is stopped and an alarm signalled. A buzzer is activated at the same time.
|Type||OMVb 20 – 500||OMVb 35 – 1000||OMVb 670 – 2,000|
|Type: ozone generation system||OZVb 2||OZVb 3||OZVb 4|
|Ozone output at 20 g/Nm3||g/h||20||35||70|
|Nominal flow rate||m3/h||5 – 15||15 – 30||45 – 60|
|Enclosure rating||IP 54||IP 54||IP 54|
Downloads for System Solution OZONFILT® Compact OMVb
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.