Precise lamp dimming in seconds – even with varying flows and water temperatures
Our patented VARIO-Flux high-output lamps with dynamic lamp heating are used in the DULCODES LP. Thanks to the unique combination of electronic ballast technology and the VARIO-Flux lamps, the lamps can be quickly and precisely dimmed over a broad capacity range of up to 50% of the nominal electrical power. This ensures automatic adjustment to varying flows and water temperatures at all times.
Efficiency even increases in dimmed mode, which has a particularly positive effect when the actual flow is below the system’s maximum possible flow.
The flow in the DULCODES LP has been optimised in a reactor based on intensive computer simulation. At the same time the pressure loss is kept to a minimum. The resulting uniform radiation dose of a partial volumetric flow (without over-metering or under-metering) leads to minimal use of energy, a minimum number of lamps and significantly reduced life cycle costs.
- UV system DULCODES LP for a broad field of application for efficient, safe and chemical-free water disinfection
- Unique dynamic lamp heating adjusts the lamp output in seconds and provides for reliable disinfection even with varying flows and water temperatures
- Homogeneous UV dose thanks to optimised flow behaviour in the reactor guarantees maximum flow output with a minimum number of lamps and minimum pressure loss
- Reduced life cycle costs due to the long service life of VARIO-Flux high-output lamps with low energy consumption and high UV yield
- Excellent flexibility thanks to vertical or horizontal installation and free choice of the flange position
- System monitoring in real-time from any location via the DULCONNEX Platform: Improved process reliability. Reliability and transparency thanks to real-time monitoring, individual alarms and automated reports.
Field of application
The following list of applications are general examples of generally suitable applications for this product. Please contact your local sales representative to talk about the applicable use of this product in your specific case / environment.
- Potable water treatment
- Food and beverage production
- Swimming pool water
- High-grade stainless steel 1.4404/316L reactor hydraulically optimised by means of computer simulation
- High-output amalgam lamp 'VARIO-Flux' with dynamic lamp heating
- Guaranteed lamp service life of 14,000 operating hours (pro rata)
- Electronic ballasts for the gentle ignition, operation and individual monitoring and control of the lamps
- Long-term stable UVC sensor for continuous monitoring of the system
- Efficient and chemical-free cleaning of the cover tubes with manual or automatic wiper system, available for selected system sizes as options
- Continuous monitoring of the reactor temperature by temperature sensor Pt 1000
- Single-lamp system: equipped with either a Compact controller or Comfort controller
- Various options for simple integration of the system in higher-level control systems via numerous analogue and digital interfaces
- Data logger: all relevant operating data and events are saved on the SD card and can be simply and conveniently visualised with an analysis programme
- Web server module enables simple remote monitoring and remote control of the system by means of web-based access via LAN/Wi-Fi interface. The current system status can be displayed at any time on a terminal unit
Max. flow rate
Radiation chamber length
Free space needed for maintenance
DIN / ANSI / TC
* TC = Tri Clamp
RP 2” / RP 2” / -
DN 80 / 3" / DN 80
DN 100 / 4" / DN 100
DN 150 / 6" / DN 150
DN 150 / 6" / -
DN 200 / 8" / DN 200
DN 200 / 8" / -
DN 250 / 10" / -
Low-pressure lamp VARIO Flux
Comfort controller, optionally compact controller
Permissible operating pressure
10 bar or 16 bar
5–40 °C with comfort control, 5–35 °C with compact control
Permissible water temperature
Downloads for UV System DULCODES LP
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.