We offer a range of bypass fittings for specific integration into processes. They are used to hold potentiometric and amperometric sensors as well as conductivity sensors and ensure optimum operating conditions for your measurement.
Bypass fitting BAMa
Up to 9 functional modules can be freely configured in a single fitting. Suitable for use with minimum water consumption of only 5 l/h, with a temperature of up to 70 °C and a pressure of up to 7 bar.
Versatile configurable bypass fitting for the installation of the most diverse water treatment sensors with designs optimised for adaptation to very different applications. Uniquely simple manual operation and ultra-easy access and ease of cleaning of all fitting components. A wide range of options for sample water treatment and versatile incorporation into the process. more
- Water consumption reduced to 5 l/h in the special design for e.g. drinking water and other applications requiring operating costs to be minimised.
- Max. operating pressure of up to 7 bar (at 20 °C) and maximum operating temperature of up to 70 °C (at 3 bar) with the design for higher temperature and pressure applications respectively.
- Particle mobility up to 1 mm diameter.
- Self-cleaning of sensor and removal of gas bubbles due to the optimised flow geometry.
- Bayonet fittings for fitting and dismantling the sensors quickly and easily.
- Quick and easy removal. Replacement of modules without tools and excellent cleaning of all parts to be maintained.