Controller AEGIS S
AEGIS S is an easy-to-use water treatment controller for evaporative cooling systems. It is designed to keep the cooling process running reliably. AEGIS S measures conductivity and controls dosing of biocides and corrosion inhibitor, thus preventing biological growth and keeping pipelines and heat exchangers clean.
Smart and powerful for your cooling system: Controller AEGIS S
AEGIS S is an easy-to-use water treatment controller for evaporative cooling systems. With AEGIS S, users can easily monitor and control their process parameters with accuracy and reliability, helping to ensure an optimal cooling process.
Thanks to time- or measurement-based biocide metering and monitoring of electrolytic conductivity, AEGIS S prevents biological growth, keeping pipelines and heat exchangers clean.
The controller’s features include an intuitive user interface with touch display and live view of the animated cooling circuit with measured values and display of the process status.
AEGIS S enables economical operation through timers for winter/summer and weekdays, automatic reporting as well as other user-supporting functions, such as an integrated maintenance calendar. Its flexible communication options facilitate efficient and reliable data exchange.
- Easy installation, commissioning, and operation via a 5" touch display
- High process reliability through live view of the animated cooling circuit with measured values, status of the bleed valve, tank level and display of the process status
- Economical operation through timers for winter/summer and weekdays
- Time savings thanks to automatic reporting, an integrated maintenance calendar and other user-supporting functions
- Flexible communication options through connection to process control systems, visualization via web interface and remote access
- Convenient transfer of configurations and USB connection for data export
Field of application
The following list of applications are general examples of generally suitable applications for this product. Please contact your local sales representative to talk about the applicable use of this product in your specific case / environment.
- Control of bleeding in evaporation cooling systems
- Volume-proportional control or regulation of the metering of corrosion inhibitors, de-foamers and dispersants
- Measurement and control of inhibitor concentration
- Measurement and if necessary control of the pH value and redox potential
- Metering of biocides dependent on time or measured value
- 5 digital inputs for which parameters can be set
- 2 mA outputs for which parameters can be set
- 6 relay outputs: 5 relays for pump control, 1 relay for control of bleed valve
- Measured variables: conductivity, pH, ORP, chlorine, bromine
Inputs and outputs
Pt 100/Pt 1000 for pH and conductivity
100 – 240 V, 50/60 Hz
-5… 45 ℃ at max. 90% relative air humidity (non-condensing)
Tests and approvals
CE, MET registered, UK CA
PPE with flame-proof finish
240 x 360 x 110 mm (H x W x D)
Wall-mounted: IP 65
Controller AEGIS S with operating instructions in EN, DE, FR
Controller AEGIS S with operating instructions in EN, ES, PT
Controller AEGIS S with operating instructions in EN, IT, NL
Downloads for Controller AEGIS S
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.