Controller SlimFLEX 5a
The cooling tower regulator SlimFLEX 5 continuously measures and controls conductivity and controls biocide metering, keeps pipework and heat exchangers clean and prevents legionella.
Controller SlimFLEX 5a, the entry level class for cooling water treatment, VDI 2047 Sheet 2 and BLMSchV 42-compliant, the innovative and flexible controller.
The SlimFLEX5a records all the important measuring parameters for cooling water treatment and controls functions necessary for smooth operation:
- Time-dependent biocide metering (boost metering). Control can be done by measuring the ORP voltage in the cooling water.
- Measurement of electrolytic conductivity – controls bleeding.
- pH measurement with integral PID controller Controls processes automatically to ensure that the specified values (e.g. pH: acid or alkaline) are maintained even in the event of interfering influences. more in the glossary.
- A web interface for unit configuration and remote maintenance standard, Wi-Fi is optionally available
- Forced bleeding: performs bleeding before biocide metering
- Bleed lock: blocks bleeding after biocide metering has taken place
- Operating status displayed by 6 status LEDs
Field of application
- Control of bleeding in smaller evaporation cooling systems
- Volume-proportional control or regulation of the metering of corrosion inhibitors, de-foamers and dispersants
- pH measurement and optional pH control
- Time-dependent metering of up to 2 biocides
- 6 digital inputs for contact water meter, flow detector and control signals
- 6 status LEDs display the operating status
- 5 flexible relay outputs: for setpoint-dependent flow volume-proportional or time-based control of actuators
- Measured variables: Conductivity, pH, ORP
Conductivity: 10 ... 10,000 µS/cm
pH: 0.00 ... 14.00
ORP voltage: -1,500 ... +1,500 mV
Conductivity: 1 µS/cm
ORP voltage: 1 mV
Temperature: 0.1 °C
|Inputs and outputs|
2 plug-in module positions: Plug-in modules for 2-channel modules: mA outputs, pH/ORP inputs
5 output relays acting as changeover contacts, of which 3 are potential-free and 2 are AC/DC
1 serial sensor input for CFTS sensor
6 digital status inputs
|Accuracy||0.3% based on the full-scale reading|
|Measurement input||pH/ORP (input resistance > 0.5 x 1012 Ω)|
|Temperature compensation||Pt 100/Pt 1000 for pH|
|Temperature correction range||0 … 100 °C|
|Control characteristic||P/PID control|
|Electrical connection||100 – 230 V, 50/60 Hz, 25 VA|
|Ambient temperature||0 ... 50 °C (for use indoors or with a protective enclosure)|
|Enclosure rating||Wall-mounted: IP 65|
|Tests and approvals||CE, MET (corresponding to UL as per IEC 61010)|
|Housing material||PPE with flame-proof finish|
|Dimensions H x W x D||220 x 250 x 122 mm|
|Climate||Permissible relative humidity: 95%, non-condensing DIN IEC 60068 – 2-30|
Downloads for Controller SlimFLEX 5a
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.