Ultrafiltration System DULCOCLEAN UF
8 – 75 m3/h filtrate output
Ultrafiltration system DULCOCLEAN UF reliably and safely uses membrane technology to remove turbidity, particles and microbiological contamination.
Pure, crystal-clear potable water at all times
The ultrafiltration Ultrafiltration is a membrane process which is increasingly used in water treatment to separate ... more in the glossary system DULCOCLEAN UF is used in water treatment to separate the finest particles and turbidity. The membranes provides a sterile barrier, so that bacteria, parasites and viruses are safely removed from the water – even with fluctuating water quality, as can occur after heavy rainfall. The quality of the filtrate remains consistently good! In potable water treatment, the filtration process is ideally used before final disinfection.
In regular cycles, back washes are performed to prevent blockages in the modules. Cleaning is supported by the addition of chemicals, where necessary, and adapted to the raw water quality present.
- Very high retention rates for bacteria and viruses (based on MS2 phages) of 99.999% and/or 99.99%
- Minimal consumption of energy and water by economical dead-end operation
- Maximum operational reliability due to fully automated system control with PLC and data storage and by user-friendly touch panel with clear process visualisation
- All relevant events are recorded electronically for system optimisation and can be easily evaluated.
- Constant filtrate output and efficient back flushing by speed-controlled filtration and backwash pumps
- Complete solutions with perfectly coordinated pre- and post-treatment and waste water treatment
Field of application
- Municipal potable water treatment: Potable water is produced from surface, spring or well water.
- Food and beverage industry: Improved water quality.
- Desalination: Pre-treatment for downstream desalination plants (RO, NF or ion exchange)
- Compact design can be installed in existing plant rooms or in a container
- Fitted with extremely resistant and shatter-proof PES ultrafiltration membranes
DULCOCLEAN ultrafiltration systems are suitable for use with the following water values in the feed:
< 1.2 mg/l
Deviating values influence the performance data and require a separate design of the system. Please contact our experts.
Filtrate output at 15 °C
Approx. backwash water per rinse
Raw/rinsing water connector
Dimensions L x W x H
1 1/2 “/2 “
1,200 x 920 x 2,100
2 “/DN 65
1,600 x 920 x 2,100
2 “/DN 80
1,600 x 920 x 2,100
DN 65/DN 80
2,000 x 920 x 2,100
DN 80/DN 100
2,400 x 920 x 2,100
DN 100/DN 125
2,800 x 920 x 2,100
Systems with filtrate capacities of up to 80 m3/h are designed on a project-specific basis. Quotations are available on request. Please get in touch for more details.
Optionally available are a fully automatic neutralisation system for the treatment of acid and alkaline backwash water, an integrity test as well as customised data logging.
Downloads for Ultrafiltration System DULCOCLEAN UF
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.