Consistent filtrate quality
ProMinent-DULCOCLEAN UF systems are the right choice for removing suspended matter, particles and disagreeable microbiological organisms such as bacteria, viruses and parasites from raw water. They deliver consistent filtrate quality, even with temporary cloudiness or microbiological contamination following precipitation – without turbidity and free from pathogens.
How does it work exactly?
The extremely tough capillary diaphragms of the DULCOCLEAN UF systems are operated in line with the economical dead-end principle, reducing water and energy consumption to a minimum. Controlled by a PLC, the filtration system operates fully automatically. The different parameters are entered on a touch panel. Various control variants provide maximum flexibility and reliability in operation. Cleaning is matched to the relevant raw water quality and can be supported by the optimum addition of chemicals if required. All relevant operating parameters are electronically recorded.
Sounds good. It is good!
When suspended matter is removed, the filtrate quality always remains consistent, regardless of how cloudy the raw water is. ProMinent-DULCOCLEAN UF systems achieve very high retention rates for bacteria and viruses of 99.999 % and 99.99 % respectively. The economical dead-end operation keeps energy and water consumption to a minimum. The fully automated system control with the integration of pre- and post-treatment ensures maximum operating reliability. Our systems are designed to be compact enough to fit easily in existing plant rooms or a container. As an option we also supply complete solutions with perfectly coordinated pre- and post-treatment and wastewater treatment. Contact us for more details.
Ultrafiltration System DULCOCLEAN UF
8 – 75 m3/h filtrate output
Ultrafiltration system DULCOCLEAN UF reliably and safely uses membrane technology to remove turbidity, particles and microbiological contamination. more
- Very high retention rates for bacteria and viruses (based on MS2 phages) of 99.999% and/or 99.99%
- Minimal consumption of energy and water by economical dead-end operation
- Maximum operational reliability due to fully automated system control with PLC and data storage and by user-friendly touch panel with clear process visualisation
- All relevant events are recorded electronically for system optimisation and can be easily evaluated.
- Constant filtrate output and efficient back flushing by speed-controlled filtration and backwash pumps
- Complete solutions with perfectly coordinated pre and post-treatment and wastewater treatment