Automatic Emergency Shut-Off System for Chlorine Gas DULCO®Vaq
Automatic closure of chlorine gas valves in seconds.
The electrical emergency shut-down system provides additional safety for personnel and equipment by automatically closing off the chlorine gas supply. With its own operating unit and uninterrupted power supply, it reliably closes the chlorine gas valves even in the event of a power failure.
Chlorine gas metering with emergency shut-off system – security for your system
The DULCO®Vaq emergency shut-off system for chlorine gas, coupled with a chlorine gas detector, ensures the automatic and immediate closure of the chlorine gas source in the event of a leak.
The actuator An actuator is used to move the adjustment spindle for the stroke length adjustment of a ... more in the glossary sits directly on the chlorine gas valve of each storage tank and is controlled by an operating unit. This transmits the signal to close as soon as the chlorine gas detector detects a leak. The emergency shut-off system then closes the storage tanks within a few seconds. All the back pressure connections to the vacuum regulator are thus closed preventing the escape of more chlorine gas. The emergency shut-off system can also be manually triggered by an emergency stop switch fitted outside the storage room. The operator must manually re-open the chlorine gas valves after cordoning off the surroundings and rectifying a possible leak.
- Closes all kinds of chlorine gas valves within seconds in the event of an emergency
- Electrically operated and equipped with an uninterrupted power supply (UPS)
- Adjustable torque for secure closure
- System-independent retrofitting of existing chlorine gas systems
- Simple assembly and dismantling when changing bottles without the need for tools
- Virtually maintenance-free
Field of application
- Potable water
- Swimming pool water
- Waste water
- Cooling water
- Temperature range: -10 °C…50 °C
- Fuse: 2 A
- Power consumption: max. 600 VA
- Relay output: 230 V, 3 A, inductive resistance 8 Ω
- Actuator torque: 3 … 7 Nm (dynamic) when the valve is closing
- Degree of protection: IP 54
- Connector: 10 m connecting cable in the scope of delivery
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Supply voltage: 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 600 VA
- Battery (UPS): up to 8 hours stand-alone operation
- Inputs: 2
- Outputs: 2
- Degree of protection: IP 66
- Transformer for power supply to the actuators
- Adjusting the torque
- Input relay for signal from the gas detector
- Switch for manual shut-off of the chlorine gas sources
Please state the dimensions of the manual adjustment wheel with your order.
|Actuator for valves with manual adjustment wheel (VTI) with a simple leg||1082413|
|Actuator with quick-release clamp for valves with square valve stem (9.5 x 9.5 mm)||1077243|
|Actuator with quick-release clamp for valves with manual adjustment wheel (VTI) for gas bottle and drum valves||1077242|
|Actuator for valves with yoke connection||1083832|
|Actuator with valves with square valve stem (9.5 x 9.5 mm)||1098281|
|Actuator for valves with manual adjustment wheel (octagonal, black, e.g. C+S)||1103038|
|Number of actuators||Dimensions H x W x D||Weight||Order no.|
|PM3800/2 for 2 actuators||2||630 x 400 x 265 mm||18||1082409|
|PM3800/6 for up to 6 actuators||6||630 x 500 x 265 mm||20||1077244|
|PM3800/10 for up to 10 actuators||10||630 x 600 x 265 mm||25||1082411|
|PM3800/12 for up to 12 actuators||12||830 x 600 x 335 mm||28||1095205|
Downloads for Automatic Emergency Shut-Off System for Chlorine Gas DULCO®Vaq
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.