UV System DULCODES A
Flow up to 809 m3/h
The UV system works cleanly and with efficient use of energy, based on continuously variable medium pressure lamps, and can therefore automatically compensate for variations in the water quality or level of contamination.
Perfect for the treatment of higher flows.
For the disinfection of drinking water, elimination of chlorine, chlorine dioxide Chlorine dioxide is an exceptionally reactive gas, which is not stored due to its instability ... more in the glossary and ozone Significantly less environmentally harmful by-products result from the generation and use of ozone ... more in the glossary, or for the breaking down of combined chlorine Mono-, di-, trichloroamine. The measuring result of type CLE (free chlorine) is subtracted from the ... more in the glossary in swimming pool water. The Powerline medium-pressure lamps safely inactivate pathogenic organisms. In particular, chlorine-resistant germs, such as cryptosporidia or giardia, are reliably eliminated.
The system is equipped with electronic ballasts, which continuously adjust the lamp output, either via an external signal, such as the flow rate, or by specification of a setpoint.
A long-term stable UVC sensor ensures that the system operates safely and reliably. The motor-driven automatic wiper efficiently cleans the lamp protection tubes and minimises maintenance work with types of water that have a tendency to form films. After comprehensive certification and biodosimetric validation, the systems comply with strict internationally recognised NSF, UL, CSA and USEPA standards.
- Simple installation, thanks to the compact inline system, ensures minimal installation work and fast retrofitting
- Maximum flexibility when installing thanks to the free choice of fitting position and direct installation in plastic pipes as no UV radiation escapes from the reactor
- External power control via 0/4 - 20 mA standard signal for optimum adaptation of the system to changing operating conditions, such as flow fluctuations
- Automatic adjustment of the lamp output to a defined UVC sensor signal with an increase in power to a raised, adjustable sensor signal via a digital input saves energy and extends the lamp service life.
- Unbeatably simple and quick maintenance: all maintenance work can be carried out quickly and conveniently from one side.
- Certified systems: NSF 50, CSA 22, UL508, comprehensively biodosimetric validated to UVDGM 2006