Measurement parameters: pH, ORP
The controller DULCOPOOL enables simple management of private swimming pools. It is operated using a touch display. DULCOPOOL uses two peristaltic pumps, which are integrated in the device, to control the pH and chlorine concentration totally automatically.
Simple management of private pools
DULCOPOOL measures pH and ORP potential. The ORP potential is used to control the concentration of chlorine in the swimming pool water in order to ensure proper disinfection and guarantee the safety of pool users.
DULCOPOOL is very easy to operate and maintain. The compact structure and clear design make light work of installation and make simple management of private pools possible.
The device is equipped with Modbus RTU for connecting to SmartHome systems as standard. What’s more, DULCOPOOL is easy to operate by smartphone (android and iOS) with WiFi functionality.
- Simple and quick to install
- Configuration can be uploaded, stored and printed
- Simple menu-based operation via 4" touch display
- Low-noise operation due to peristaltic metering pumps
- Connection to SmartHome systems
- Wi-Fi capability with iOS and Google Play apps for monitoring, operating and configuring the controller with a 1:1 connection to a smartphone or via a Wi-Fi network
- pH and ORP sensor input via a BNC connection
- 3 different metering quantities: 0.8, 1.6 and 2.4 l/h
- Sample water monitoring input stops metering and issues an alarm
- Monitoring of low levels in the chemical tank
- Metering monitor for protection against over-metering with metering stop and over-metering alarm
- Adjustable sensor run-in period for ORP
- Modbus RTU interface (RS485) as standard
- Digital input, pause control
- 1-point calibration (pool value) possible
- Alarm relay or time-controlled relay output
- Electrical connection: 230 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Degree of protection: IP 54
Downloads for Controller DULCOPOOL
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.