Chlorine dioxide system Bello Zon® CDLb H2SO4
8 – 89 g/h chlorine dioxide generation
Bello Zon® CDLb H2SO4 especially for applications critical with regard to corrosion for the production of low-chloride chlorine dioxide liquid. With the chlorine dioxide system, ClO2 is produced discontinuously following the acid / chlorite procedure.
Gentle chlorine dioxide disinfection without corrosion
An extremely low-chloride chlorine dioxide Chlorine dioxide is an exceptionally reactive gas, which is not stored due to its instability ... more in the glossary liquid is produced from sodium chlorite and sulfuric acid rather than hydrochloric acid. Batch production is an extremely safe, managed process. The low-chloride CDLb solution is suited to disinfection applications in sensitive stainless steel environments such as tunnel pasteurisers, autoclaves, cooling circuits, belt-based lubrication systems.
Even during storage, the concentration of the manufactured chlorine dioxide Chlorine dioxide is an exceptionally reactive gas, which is not stored due to its instability ... more in the glossary liquid remains stable over long periods. The chlorine dioxide Chlorine dioxide is an exceptionally reactive gas, which is not stored due to its instability ... more in the glossary is buffered in an integrated or external storage module at a concentration of 1,500 mg/l.
The broad-based product range of metering pumps and control variants can be used to run several points of injection with chlorine dioxide Chlorine dioxide is an exceptionally reactive gas, which is not stored due to its instability ... more in the glossary from a storage module.
The closed gas circuit prevents chlorine dioxide Chlorine dioxide is an exceptionally reactive gas, which is not stored due to its instability ... more in the glossary from being able to escape from the system, guaranteeing economical and environmentally friendly operation with minimal use of chemicals.
- Very little potential for corrosion thanks to low chloride concentration
- Ideally suited to circulation systems
- Simple way to provide several points of injection
- Outstanding operating safety and reliability, thanks to intrinsically safe process control
- System monitoring in real time from any location via the DULCOnneX Platform
Field of application
- Tunnel pasteuriser
- Bottle cleaning
- Belt-based lubrication
- Power supply: 100-230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Inputs: 2 freely configurable digital inputs for the Pause, High metering, Intermittent metering or Manual metering functions as well as an external collective malfunction, 4 digital inputs for monitoring the chemical supply (warning / empty message), 1 digital input for contact water meter 0.25 - 20 Hz, 1 frequency input for water meter 10 - 10,000 Hz
- Outputs: 1 operating signal relay, 1 alarm signal relay, 1 warning signal relay, 1 +5 V voltage output as supply voltage for water meter with Hall sensor
- Operating substances: 7.5% sodium chlorite, purity in accordance with EN 938, 25 % sulfuric acid, purity in accordance with EN 939, potable water
- Degree of protection: IP 65
|Generation capacity||Operating temp.||Solution concentration||Capacity||Dimensions H x W x D||Weight|
|8||10–40||1,500||8||1,236 x 878 x 306||42|
|16||10–40||1,500||13||1,236 x 878 x 306||46|
|41||10–40||1,500||30||1,550 x 800 x 345||73|
|89||10–40||1,500||*||1,300 x 880 x 425||55|
* with external storage module and separate metering pump
|Type CDLb H2SO4||8 g/h||16 g/h||41 g/h||89 g/h|
|Connector dimensions of metering pump for acid and chlorite||6x4||6x4||6x4||6x4|
|ClO2 output||with internal storage/pump/back pressure valve||6-4||12-9||12-9|
|with internal storage/pump||6-4||12-9||12-9|
|with internal storage, without pump||6-4||8-5||12-9|
|with external storage, without pump (reactor outlet)||12-9||12-9||12-9||Di25/DN20|
|external storage (suction lance connector)||Di25/DN20||Di25/DN20||Di25/DN20||Di25/DN20|
Downloads for Chlorine dioxide system Bello Zon® CDLb H2SO4
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.